© 2023 by Pharmacy. Proudly created with Wix.com

Lynn County Hospital District Logo

Tahoka Drug was opened in 1923 by L. C. (Lum) Haney, who came to Tahoka from Roscoe, Texas.

Lum Haney (pictures here) in the 1960's.

Tahoka Drug in the 1920's, still operating in the same location today!

His daughter, Frances, better known as Bitsie, was a Registered Pharmacist and continued to operate the store with her husband, Johnny Wells.

Johnny and Bitsie Wells, 1985